Original Signed Fine Art Photographic Prints
About the Prints
These Original Signed Pigment on Paper Prints are produced to the latest archival standards and are made with an Epson Stylus Pro 3880 printer and Epson UltraChrome K3 archival pigment inks on Canson Infinity Baryta Photographique (small prints) or Hahnemühle Photo Rag Baryta (large prints) papers. They also feature a half inch white border to aid in handling and framing.
The prints are personally created and inspected by me in my print studio and all of the prints are signed with an acid-free pen. They are then sealed in a clear, acid-free, polyester sleeve. This protects the print against dust, oils, fingerprints, and any other outside contaminants.
The smaller 12×18″ prints are securely packaged and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer. Unfortunately, it is cost prohibitive to ship the larger, 16×24″ prints in the same way, so they must be rolled and shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube instead. A flat rate shipping charge of $22.75 (to anywhere in the world) is automatically added to each order.
- If the print arrives damaged, please contact me within 14 days to arrange for a refund or replacement.
- You will be responsible for import duties and/or local taxes.
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars.
The artist, Tomas Nevesely, reserves the right to:
- Create “proof” prints as required to ensure optimal print quality and colour. These prints will be marked as such and will never be offered for sale.
- Reproduce these images for use in greetings cards, calendars, books and for any other promotional purposes.
- License these images for other commercial or editorial purposes.